Archive for March, 2013

Rearsets remounted

Posted: March 31, 2013 in 1975 Yamaha RD350

Got the rearsets back on the bike after their paint job.

Painted Brake Rearset on Painted Shift Rearset on

Advertisements

Broke the rear-sets down for cleaning and painting.  Just have to let them dry so we can put them back on the bike!

Broken Down Rearsets Painted Rearsets

New BMW Shock

Posted: March 24, 2013 in Sidecar Rebuild

The old Harley air shock we had broke down after a few test rides, so we put on this nice BMW shock in its place!

BMW shock 1 BMW shock 2

Packed up cylinders

Posted: March 9, 2013 in 1975 Yamaha RD350

Packed up the cylinders to ship them out for a proper rebore.  Got them taken apart, boxed in their own tiny boxes, placed in an old thick plastic cooler for the best protection (not pictured), then that placed in its own box.  Ready to ship!

Broken Down Seperately Boxes Ready to go!

Back together (Mostly)

Posted: March 2, 2013 in 1979 Suzuki GS550L

Most of the Suzuki is all set, and the sidecar is mounted again.  The sidecar had a full rewiring, the the bike was gone through entirely  repainted, and we made our own exhaust for it.
Bike runs great, and with the added weights on the sidecar frame it handle super well.  Bunch of pics below!

Eyes 1 Weights in sidecar frame Together 5 Together 4 Together 3 Together 2 Together 1 Sidecar frame on 4 Sidecar frame on 3 Sidecar frame on 2 Sidecar frame on 1 Painted engine covers 2 Painted engine covers 1 New seat cover Girl step Eyes 2